Thursday 5 May 2016

Pillow Talk with Cody Johnvin



I’m so excited to bring you all my latest Pillow Talk interview, this time with Wisconsin hottie Cody Johnvin. It’s important for Cody to be able to motivate and uplift everyone around him. The hardworking hunk is focused on making a name for himself and he’s off to a great start. When you’re finished checking out the interview, be sure to follow Cody on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram, all at Johnvin49.



1. What song is your guilty pleasure?

Cody: I switch up my music fairly regularly based on my mood, but lately I have been hooked on 'Talking to Myself' by Chiddy Bang. Different, but catchy.

2. If you had to appear on a reality show, which would you be on?

Cody: I don't want much TV, so I don't know any reality shows. I would love to be on the show Chopped though!

3. What TV show would people be shocked to know that you watch?

Cody: I don't know about 'shocked', but I love Shark Tank or the Carbonaro Effect!






4. Biggest pet peeve?

Cody: I am pretty laid back, but my biggest pet peeve would have to be people trying to sell me either products or their religion even after I give a VERY strong impression that I am not interested. To me it's rude and disrespectful even though I know the are typically just trying to make a living.

5. If you could have any super power, what would you pick and why?

Cody: I would love to have the ability to have incredible brain power like in the movie 'Limitless'.

6. How do you like to spend a rainy day?



Cody: Rainy days are always best spent inside with a delicious pizza and a good movie.

7. Dream vacation destination?

Cody: Dream vacation destination would probably have to be Australia. Just to interact with the culture differences there would be intriguing.

8. What's on your night stand?

Cody: Glasses, Chapstick, and water... Have to have that water!



9. How would you describe your first kiss?

Cody: Awkward, emotionless, and unfortunately regretful.

10. First thing you notice about someone on a first date?

Cody: Teeth!  I know the smile is always important, but a nice set of pearly whites shows that the person takes the time to take care of themselves.




11. Relationship deal-breaker?

Cody: Other than the very obvious reasons, a poor attitude is a real deal-breaker. My thoughts are that if we are together, then you should be nothing but smiles!

12. In relationships, do you get jealous easily?

Cody: No. I used to, but with my current relationship, I have found that having a deep trust is absolutely incredible. It creates a sense of respect. Treat her like the princess she is, and she won't have any reason to look otherwise.



13. Boxers or briefs?

Cody: Briefs. They may not be the 'most hip', or 'most attractive', but when it comes to undies, it is always about comfort over style.

14. Blonde or brunette?

Cody: Brunette. And she's gorgeous. Love ya babe!

15. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?

Cody: It may not sound overly romantic to most, but a gentle caress of her face in the morning while looking deep into her eyes with a simple and gentle, "Good morning gorgeous." To me, being romantic goes far beyond spending money, flashy gestures, or other stereotypical romantic ideas.



16. Do you prefer to make the first move?

Cody: Only to the first slice of pizza! Ha!

17. Which is the most sensual of the five senses to you?

Cody: As cliche as it may be, feeling is the most sensual with smell being a close second for me. Nothing better than somebody causally rubbing your back, leg, or just holding your arm.

18. What's your idea of the perfect date?

Cody: This one is easy. SUSHI!!!!

19. What’s your idea of good foreplay?

Cody: Ordering pizza ;)



20. Now that you're gaining a lot of attention as a model, what's been your funniest fan interaction?

Cody: Oh boy, there have been a lot of laughs and even more good times. Far too many to pick just one. I just feel blessed to have such an amazing fan base. Quality over quantity.

21. Would you rather be called sexy or smart?

Cody: Hands down smart. I pride myself by learning new things each day, improving my quality of life, and extending my vocabulary.



Many thanks to the oh so sweet Cody Johnvin for taking part in this interview! Keep up with him on social media here:


No comments:

Post a Comment